How to Send a Gift via Amazon…
You can send most items to different shipping addresses by specifying the name and shipping address of each recipient when you place your order. You’ll need to add a gift note or select wrapping for your order to be marked as a gift.
ToP 10 LiSTS
(detailed instructions) To send a gift:
- Check the This is a gift box on the item you want to purchase.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Select a shipping address from your address book or enter a new one.
- Click Ship to this address.
- Check the boxes next to Gift-wrap this item and/or Include a free personalized gift message.Note: These options are not available for Amazon Global Store. If these options aren’t available for other items, you’ll see a note that says We’re sorry. This item can’t be gift-wrapped or sent with a note.
- Click Continue to complete the checkout process.
Note: You can add or change the gift wrap or message for an order you’ve already placed if it hasn’t entered the shipping process. To do so, go to Your Account, select the order you wish to change, click Change next to Gift Options and complete the on-screen instructions.
This site earns its income via Amazon, we send you to sites on Amazon and we earn a slice of the sales, the price does not increase for you.
It is in our best interest to find you the best prices for items worth purchasing.
QUESTION: “How are these products are picked?”
Great question and thanks for asking!
Santa Send is provided with a refined list generated by Amazon based on their own generated statistics of sales. Then Santa Send organizes these items through our 5 filter system and here they are;
1. Range of Price (80% around $50.00 & 20% around $25.00)
2. Quality of Reviews (4 to 5 Star ratings only)
3. Product Assurance (Has it been purchased & received by many)
4. Sparkle (Does it look good?)
5. Trending (is it selling well? and do people want it? the numbers don’t lie)
This helps insure this items will brighten up anyones day